We propose you to discover through a detailed fact sheet everything you need to know about the action Bank of America and prior to start to the trader. There you will find, in addition to his live courses, a technical analysis of historical prices, and other important information about this company.
About group Bank Of America :
The american group Bank Of America is a banking group that are internationally known, and which carries out a variety of activities that can be grouped into different clusters according to the share of the turnover of the business that they generate.
- The commercial banking activities represent alone more than 40.1% of the company’s activities.
- The activities of bank business and investment represent approximately 31.9% of the annual turnover.
- The wealth management and asset represents 15.5% of the overall turnover.
- Finally, the activities of bank of market represent 12.5% of the turnover of the business.
The banking group Bank Of America accounts currently more than 1 1196 billion euros of outstanding deposit and 849 billion euros of outstanding credit.
It is in the United States that the group Bank Of America conducts the bulk of its activity but it also affects other geographical areas such as Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America.
The main competitors of Bank Of America :
The banking group Bank Of America operates in the United States and develops little on the international market. Also, its main competitors are also located on american soil. Among the bank groups that are likely to take market share from the current leader of this market, we find :
- Citigroup Inc.
- TriCo Bancshares, Inc.
- Comerica Bank
- Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc
- Wells Fargo & Company
- Edward Jones
- HSBC Holdings plc
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Morgan Stanley
- SunTrust Banks Inc
- US Bancorp
Of course, it is advisable to integrate the news of these banks in your fundamental analysis of the action Bank of America to determine the best possible developments for this title in the future.
The main partners of Bank of America :
Of course, in order to conserve its position on the banking market in the u.s. and gain popularity in the international banking group Bank of America also relies on a few strategic alliances with partners of choice.
Thus, since 2001,the group is a partner of several other major international banks such as BNP Paribas, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Scotiabankou Westpac in order to offer free withdrawals in atms of these brands for the customers of these groups, and on several continents.
Bank of America has also signed a partnership with the group China Construction Bank, within the framework of an assistance agreement strategic.
Analysis of the course of action Bank Of America :
The technical analysis is that historical price action Bank Of America gives us additional indications on how the title behaves on the market.
The stock charts of the last ten years start on a steep decline, like the one that has affected most of the banking groups due to the effects of the global economic crisis. Thus, in march 2009, the price of this stock drops to the level of the 3.14$ while it was still over$ 48 in November 2007.Between February 2009 and April 2010, the course will attempt an upward correction that will lead to, unfortunately, by a further fall in the direction of 5.60$ in December 2011.
Therefore, the title shall enter in a bullish momentum with more stable and sustainable than the previous in the direction of the high threshold of 17.49$ that it will be difficult by year-end 2015. Resistance$ 20 and holding, then there is a new downward trend that will fall to the heading at the level of 12.95$ in February 2016.
After a few months of hesitation and as soon as the month of July 2016, however, there is a recovery which is more volatile, and price bubbles in the direction of$ 20 which will be overcome in November 2016, which will result in the title to the level of 25$ from the month of October 2017.
This sudden increase suggests a strong likelihood of continuation of the trend bullish of this title. But it will also be necessary to take account of the elements from the fundamental analysis, before deciding what position to take on this action, particularly in relation to the development of international operations and Europe of the company.
Stock market data important about the action Bankof America :
We offer you now are aware of some information and stock market data base that will help you better understand what is the positioning of the Bank of America on the market, international exchange and how listed its share in stock Exchange. So here are the items that you need to remember before you start trading :
- In 2017, the total market capitalization of the company Bank Of America is of the order of 287 342.97 MILLION usd
- The number of securities issued by the company Bank Of America, and in circulation on the market is of the order of 10.052.626.000.
- The course of action Bank of America is currently traded on the Main Market of the NYSE in New York in the United States.
- Bank of America is also a part of the composition of the u.s. stock exchange index, SP100.
- The shareholding structure of the company Bank of America is constituted 6.30% of the shares of the Vanguard Group, at 4.62% of the shares of State Street Corporation, 3.71% of the shares of BlackRock Fund Advisors, 2.97% of the shares Fidelity Management and Research, of 2.03% of the shares of Wellington Management Company and 1.87% of the shares of Dodge & Cox.